Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ministry to India

Presently I am in India with a ministry team. We have been here for seven days conducting crusades, conferences, and prison ministry. I have been unable to access the Internet until today. But I am happy to report that God has been gracious to us. We have seen hundreds touched by His power. This has transpired amidst a nation that is predominantly Hindu and Muslim. Christians represent less than 5% of the population. But in spite of this, God continues to show forth his power. I am so thankful that in the midst of darkness the light of Christ continues to shine through. Although the religious leaders are in a state of resistance, the people are hungry to hear the word and to see the work of God. They rush to the front to be prayed for. Tears fill their eyes and the look of desperation lets you know that their need far exceeds their ability. Looking at them reminds me of the passage where Hezekiah prayed and said, "Lord we can't handle this on our own, so our eyes are upon you." It is my prayer as they look in His direction, God will perform the miraculous by providing for their needs. I ask that your prayer be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment